Monday, July 25, 2011

Trip Lang

Yesterday after hearing the mass, it rained- hard. So instead of going to the supermarket and dining-in at Jollibee, we decided to just drive-thru and go home straight. Gabbie ordered Jolly hotdog, cheeseburger, mushroom and rice (Burger Steak) and french fries. I got peach mango pie for me. After getting and paying for our order, she asked, "Mommy, where are we going?" I said, "Home." She said, "No, mommy, I don't want to go home. Let's park there o! It's our space." She was pointing at a parking slot between the two cars in front of Marquinton. I told her its difficult to park there. But she insisted on not going home and just look for another parking space. When we finally found one, I asked her, "What do we do now?" She quickly answered, "We will just eat here, in the car!" "Here in the parking?" I asked. "Yes, here! We're not going home" she said.

So we ate the hotdog sandwich, french fries and peach mango pie in the car. When she was full and finished, I asked her if its ok to go home already, and without blinking, she said "Yes!"

Feeling ko nag-trip lang itong anak ko. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's your 'moment' together. Cute! :)

poison ivy said...

oo nga eh feeling ko namiss nya din mag moment kami. hehe :)