Saturday, July 30, 2011

In Case Of Emergency

Last night after eating:


Me: Ouch, my tummy is so sakit :(


Gabbie (grabs a toy and pretends to call daddy using that toy as her cellphone): Daddy! Hello! Mommy's tummy is sakit, we have to hurry! We have to bring her to the hospital!


After a while...


Gabbie (while rubbing my tummy): Are you ok now mommy?


Me: Yeah.


Gabbie (calls daddy again on her makeshift cellphone): Daddy! It's ok now. Good job for us daddy! Good job!


****************************************


And this morning, before getting up:


Me: Yaiks, my tummy is sakit again.


Gabbie: Oh why, is Baby Rafa kicking your tummy again?


Me: Maybe.


Gabbie: Wait, I will get some medicine. 


Then she handed me the yellow box containing my OB vitamins.


Gabbie: Here, which one do you need?




May maaasahan na ako in time of emergency. I just need to enable the speed dialing of our phones and teach her how to do it. Good job Ate Gabbie :)

No comments: