Thursday, August 26, 2010

Jigsaw Puzzle

She was surprised to see the pieces flying everywhere when she removed it from its plastic cover. She said it was "sira". Haha. Of course I didn't expect her to know what's supposed to do with a jigsaw puzzle. I showed her how to do it. Then I asked her to do it herself, but when she tried, she lost patience and cried for help. We tried again, but she was the one to put the pieces on the board this time, she just asked me where to put them.

Then one day, I saw her in one corner solving the puzzle by herself. I asked her if she needed help. She said, "No po mommy, Abby lang."


Well, she wasn't able to solve it. I couldn't even figure out where Mickey's head and hands landed on the picture. She just connected the pieces until the whole board was covered. When she finished she clapped her hands and shouted "Yehey!"

That's my girl Gabbie. It was a good start.

No comments: