Wednesday, October 24, 2012

This year's Trick or Treat

She said she wanted to be Jessie (of Toy Story) this year. We went to several toy and costume stores in different malls but we could not find a Jessie costume nice enough for her taste. I thought of having it customized by our suking mananahi like what we did last year for her Powerpuff attire


But with the 2nd quarter exams coming and preparations for Rafa's party, I decided against going to Marikina or Masinag market to find a mananahi that's not too busy with the United Nations, Cosplays, etc. I don't want to stress myself with looking for the best looking Jessie costume that we can copy, finding the right fabric and going back to the seamstress several times for the measurement, fittings, repairs, etc.

So I convinced her to be a different character instead. No way she will wear a costume that's scary so being a witch or a white lady is already not considered. I don't want her to be a princess naman- kahit sino pang princess yan. So I asked if she wanted to be an angel. I was glad she said yes.


No comments: