Monday, May 03, 2010

Manila Ocean Park

.

I just turned 33! But instead of celebrating my birthday with a party or an out-of-town trip, we decided to just go to Manila Ocean Park.


The trip to MOP from our place took about two hours. Gabbie and I slept in the car. When we got there, we took a few bites of hotdog sandwich before we lined up for the ticket. It was hot despite the aircon. I was sweating the whole time. Our expectation of the place was not met. We wanted more, but apparently... yun na yun- haha!


We had fun though- with Gabbie around, there will never be dull moments. She was hesitant at first. Maybe she was overwhelmed by the big creatures swimming around. But when she got hold of the camera, she wouldn't stop taking photos.


Moments like this are priceless. All I wanted was to be with them on my birthday. We capped the day with a dinner at Yellow Cab, and another set of goodnight kisses and "happy birthday mommy, babyu much" from my "mag-daddy".

.

No comments: