Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Celebrating Mother's Day

.

First of all, from the bottom of my heart, THANKS to all who greeted me on this special day for all the mothers in the world. I may not be the perfect mother for Gabbie but I believe I'm raising a God-fearing, obedient, loving and respectful individual to the best of my abilities.

Last Sunday, we sent off Nanay (I know she tried everything to raise us the best way possible- Happy Mother's Day again Nay!), Tatay and Gabbie's cousins back to Angeles, Pampanga. Then we went to Megamall for Mike's yearly shopping spree. But the line to the parking was unbearable. We went to Shangrila instead and had sizzling chicken and pork chops for lunch. There was also a Fire Sale (first time I've heard of it) in Rustan's and we got Gabbie a gorgeous swimsuit for only P170- great find di ba?

Then we went to SM Marikina (mall hopping!) to have her gown repaired. She's a flowergirl of Tita Lheng on her wedding on May 29. We had our dinner in Mcdo because she requested for Mcdo chicken and bread. But ironically, she was more excited to pose and have her photo taken beside Jollibee.





.

No comments: